The first multi-roll ePrinter for graphics that can produce durable prints. Speed up your workflow with two rolls and smart switching. Cut your turnaround times and deliver high-quality prints with easy operation and proven HP reliability.
The first multi-roll ePrinter for graphics – ideal for copy shops, GIS, Enterprise, Public Sector and Retail businesses that need to produce a variety of applications easily and create high-quality, long-lasting prints efficiently.
Achieve fast delivery with two rolls and a smart workflow.
- Be ready: meet urgent requests using the first ePrinter for graphics with multi-roll and smart media switching.
- Increase uptime with fewer roll changes and convenient status alerts for ink levels, firmware updates and more.
- Preview, crop, and print PDF, PostScript®, HP-GL/2, TIFF and JPEG files fast, using HP Instant Printing PRO.
- Shorten your turnaround times with a 320 GB hard drive, borderless printing1, and fast-drying HP Photo Inks.
Impress your customers with top quality and durability.
- Create in-house posters, photos, canvasses, backlit prints, indoor signs, POS posters, line drawings and maps.
- Impress customers with top quality black-and-white images, using three shades of black HP Photo Inks.
- Achieve smooth colour tones thanks to HP Multi-Dimensional Smart Drop Placement Technology.
- Expand your offerings with water-resistant prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Photo Inks2.
Experience easy, efficient operation backed by HP reliability
- Simplify your operation with USB flash drive and email printing3, a colour touchscreen, and print preview.
- Ensure colour reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® colour emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF.
- Automatic drop detection and intelligent masking helps ensure image quality and reduces cleaning and waste.
- Use ink more efficiently thanks to an optimised ink configuration4.
- Photo paper is required to print borderless images.
- With Original HP 772 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For details, see hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence
- Only files in TIFF, JPEG and PDF format can be emailed with a size limit of 10 MB.
- Compared with the HP Designjet Z5200 Photo Printer.
One-year limited hardware warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
What's in the box
HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter
introductory ink cartridges
printer stand and media bin
quick reference guide
HP Instant Printing PRO for Windows
HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center
HP Designjet Excel Accounting Tool
Leasing this printer
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
To find out more, complete our enquiry form, below:
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.