HP Designjet L25500 60 inch – Latex Printer
Increase business opportunities with a latex printer that delivers unrivaled versatility for outdoor and indoor applications. Experience the ease of reliable HP Designjet printing. Attract the attention of environmentally conscious customers.
Unrivaled versatility from one printing system
- Produce outdoor signage with durability comparable to eco-solvent inks.
- Achieve high-quality results that meet clients branding requirements for all your indoor signage applications, from exhibition graphics to interior decorations.
- Print on a wide range of media, including coated media or polyester fabric and low-cost papers without treatments.
- Produce vehicle wraps with HP Latex Inks that outperform eco-solvent inks.
- Expect the most out of each application when you use the broad portfolio of Original HP printing materials.
Easy, automatic, low maintenance printing
- Experience easy, unattended printing with HP Thermal Inkjet printheads and automatic maintenance.
- Experience greater uptime with user-replaceable printheads you can avoid the delay and expense of a service call.
- Automatically achieve high image quality and consistency with the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS) and embedded spectrophotometer.
- Post-print production is easy with prints that come off the printer dry and ready - for lamination, packaging, shipping, and display.
- Minimize interruptions with pro-active alerts and the embedded Web server, which is accessible through your preferred RIP.
Go green, improve your operator s work environment
- Provide your print operators with an improved working environment without the health and safety considerations of printshops that use eco-solvent-based printers.
- Build a competitive edge with odorless prints that allow placement in areas where odor is a concern.
- No special ventilation equipment or external dryer requirement helps keep energy costs down.
- Distinguish your business and attract new environmentally focused customers by offering a complete solution including water-based HP Latex Inks and HP recyclable media.
- Take advantage of free, convenient HP programs for recycling Original HP ink cartridges and printheads, and prints produced on HP recyclable media.
HP ePrint & Share
HP ePrint & Share is a collaborative Web printing solution that lets you create, print, shareand managedigital content from a simple user interface. It’s built around a secure online library you can access from anywhere.
With HP ePrint & Share, you can:
- Create, print and share .PDFs from one integrated screen.Instead of working with multiple interfaces, you can now create a .PDF from the same screen you use to print. The instant you hit print, HP ePrint & Share creates a print-ready .PDF and saves a copy to your personal online library.
- Get accurate print previews.Say goodbye to fiddling with page settings and printing multiple test pages. With HP ePrint & Share, you can see what your pages look like onscreen before you print, for perfect printouts every time. Print anywhere there’s a Web connection. You can connect to HP ePrint & Share from any PC with a Web connection. Once you’re online with HP ePrint & Share, you can print to any HP Designjet printer.
- Share files and manage reviews without email or FTP.HP ePrint & Share lets you share files without the hassle of large email attachments. It’s also more convenient than FTP, because it stores all the files you share and keeps track of who has viewed them.
- Access HP ePrint & Share from AutoCAD.HP ePrint & Share includes a special plug-in for AutoCAD users that lets you access key features from your AutoCAD menu.
- Access HP ePrint & Share from Microsoft® Office.You can also download an HP ePrint & Share plug in for Microsoft® Office. It lets you print AutoCAD files directly from Microsoft® Outlook™ and easily print large-format files from PowerPoint and Excel.
Video not working? Click hereto view it on our Youtube channel
HP Designjet L25500 Video Latex Printer Wrap Demonstration
See how to apply PVC wrap film onto a scooter using a HP Designjet L25500 Latex Printer
Leasing this printer
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
To find out more, complete our enquiry form, below:
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.