SmartLF Gx+ 28 may be the 'smallest' CCD scanner in Colortrac's scanner product family but it still packs a powerful punch. With a reduced footprint and lighter weight it is perfect for scanning D size or A1 documents up to 28'' / 71.12cm in SOHO or mobile site applications where portability and small overall dimensions are a major benefit.
The SmartLF Gx+ 28 is full high definition (HD) with 1200 dpi optical resolution and benefits from instant-on LED lights providing high productivity from the moment you power on, with no warm up required and no waiting around.
The sixth generation SmartLF Gx+ 28 ENERGY STAR qualified scanners combine a unique Colortrac designed bi-directional LED light system that has low energy requirements, a longer life and reduced environmental impact with the superior color imaging attributes of CCD technology.
In one uniquely versatile system, you get the sharply defined line detail in technical documents and maps required for AEC, CAD and GIS combined with the highly accurate color reproduction and copying demanded by graphics professionals.
- Unique bi-directional LED illumination system - instant-on, long-life, no fluorescent tubes
- Full high definition (HD) 1200 dpi optical CCD resolution - the highest on the market
- ENERGY STAR qualified - uses 30% less power and 94% less when idle - cuts costs
- High productivity - scan D size / A1 documents FAST at 12ips @ 200dpi mono and 4ips color
- Optional ScanWorks software offers outstanding ''scan once interactive 2D image restoration''
- 28'' image width, 34'' document width - ideal for A1, D and architectural D size document scanning
- Combines faithful 48-bit color graphics capture with crisp, sharp line definition for maximum capability
- Motorized thick media option for board mounted originals up to 0.8''/20mm in Gx+ T28
- Network-ready - Ethernet 1000 connectivity using unlimited LAN cable length
- Easy configuration with Plug and Play high speed USB 2.0 connection
- SmartLF All-in-One Scan and Copy software included
- Affordable, professional value for money!
Leasing this printer
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
To find out more, complete our enquiry form, below:
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.