Large format B&W and colour on one productive system
- 2 to 6 rolls
- 1067mm (42”)
- 4 colour CrystalPoint Toner Pearls
- 2 x 500 GB hard drive
Print, copy and scan without sacrificing productivity or quality with the Océ ColorWave 650 printing system. Now you can print superb quality – in black & white and color – on a single device using proven, award winning Océ CrystalPoint technology. Copy and scan templates simplify routine tasks. With the online folder you can print folded document sets from your desktop. A smart way to build a colorful world.
- Print in black & white and/or colour at up to 225 A1-Size prints per hour
- Up to 6 roll media capacity
- Direct-dry plain paper prints for immediate use
- With a range of finishing options; Online folders, stacker, take up roll
- Sustainability secure; no ozone, no odour, no system emissions
Plotter with Océ CrystalPoint quality
This plotter not only gives you sharp lines, fine details and smooth, even area fills. The plotter also enhances the quality of standard plain paper with a ‘silk-shine’ finish and water-fast durability.
Productive large format printer
The Océ ColorWave 650 can print in black & white and/or colour at up to 225 A1-Size prints per hour for all round productivity. It can hold up to six media rolls and prints come out dry, cut to size and ready to use. With the optional online folder, different folded packages can be prepared and printed right from your desktop.
The Océ ColorWave 650 is built to fit your needs. Choose from:
- 2 to 6 media rolls
- Océ TC4 scanner
- With a range of finishing options: online folders: full or fanfold
- Flat output stacker
- Take up roll
- 3 inch and 2 inch media cores
Leasing this printer
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
To find out more, complete our enquiry form, below:
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.