Small teams accomplish more with a printer that's fast, reliable, and easy to use. Use the printer today, and scale it tomorrow as business grows. HP Vivera inks produce high-accuracy line drawings and a range of colors for powerful presentations.
Easily do more in less time and grow your business
- Get the job done quickly with a fast printing set and free HP Instant Printing.
- Save time with convenient media loading and helpful alerts.
- Small teams can share this printer thanks to its built-in network card.
- Increase your possibilities with system enhancements like more memory and optional PostScript accessory.
Small details increase your power to communicate
- Achieve rich, dark blacks and fine detailed lines with 6 HP Vivera inks, including 2 blacks and a gray ink.
- See exacting detail with 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) minimum line width/accurate drawings with 0.1% line accuracy.
- Create stunning high-impact large-format posters with the optional Serif PosterDesigner Pro for HP.
- Optimize blueprints - use this printer's new printing mode for generic natural tracing paper.
Focus on your design with a reliable printer
- Work with confidence knowing this printer can easily process complex files.
- Increase memory capabilities with a 160 GB hard disk version printer, and 8 GB memory for file processing.
- Get the support and reliability you desire with embedded HP-GL/2 and RTL and Original HP printing supplies.
- Manage your printer fleet and costs with HP Web Jetadmin and the HP Designjet Excel Accounting Report.
- Save paper with blank print area detection, image auto-rotate and realistic print previews
- Less ink wasted thanks to efficient installation and maintenance routines
- Free, convenient cartridge and printhead recycling
Leasing this printer
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
To find out more, complete our enquiry form, below:
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.