The Silhouette CAMEO™ connects to your computer, allowing you the freedom to cut all your fonts, download thousands of designs from the Silhouette Online Store, or design shapes of your own with the included software.
The small footprint and the ability to cut vinyl, heat applied transfers — and also cut pre-printed designs from your desktop printer makes the Silhouette CAMEO™ perfect for your mobile sign applications, customized apparel and takeaways at kiosks, plus more.
• FREE software included with every Silhouette CAMEO™
• Mac® and PC compatible
• contains powerful design tools to create your own shapes
• organize and store all your shapes in the Silhouette Studio® library
• Download new designs 24/7 from the Silhouette Online Store
• Choose from thousands of cuttable designs without having to buy a cartridge
• Most shapes are just 99¢ each
The Silhouette CAMEO™ has an optical scanner that reads registration marks printed with your design and cuts precisely around the image.
• Cut fonts already installed on your computer
• Resize designs and text from 1/4" to 12" wide and 10' long
• Cut a variety of materials including: cardstock, fabric, magnet paper, paper, adhesive vinyl, vellum, chipboard, transparencies, heat transfer material
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Design Supply Ltd. part of the Design Supply Solutions Group