Quickly transform originals into digital documents
Reduce turnaround times with in-house high-quality color copying/scanning. Increase productivity with enhanced scan and high processing speeds. Scan weathered and worn originals and see high quality results that look better than the original.
Create an integrated HP scan-copy-print system
Add to your HP Designjet printer to build a powerful, easy-to-use, in-house scan-copy-print system.
It integrates easily with numerous industry-leading third-party scan applicationsenabling excellent
copy quality and performance.
|Why lease with Design Supply?|
* Fixed rates for the duration of agreement
* Major tax benefits - each payment Is 100% tax deductible
* The equipment can be earning your next payment from day one
* No need to have bank loans, overdrafts or pay cash
* Fast application turnaround
* Spread the cost of your equipment purchase
* Protect existing lines of credit and preserve cash flow for business growth
* Please note payments will be + VAT unless on Hire Purchase
All payments shown are for guidance only and subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you. Options are available at the end of the lease; contact us for more information. Final approval is subject to acceptance from the underwriters.
Credit is provided by external finance companies as determined by Design Supply Ltd.
Design Supply Limited is registered in England and Wales 2604791. Registered office: Unit 2, Green Lane Business Park, 238 Green Lane, London, SE9 3TL. Design Supply Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 728995. Credit provided subject to age and status.
Design Supply Ltd. part of the Design Supply Solutions Group